Would you like to schedule an appointment? Would you like a Free Consultation? Simply fill out the information below and we will be more than happy to contact you.
Rather Make a Phone Call?No Problem, Give us a call
What happens on the day of treatment?
Yourcompanion will bring you to the office. Additional medications will be provided to create the ultimate in relaxation. Your experienced sedation team will monitor you throughout your entire visit.
Appropriately trained dentists can perform a variety of protocols customized to your particular physiological and pharmacological needs. The medications are safe and have been used for decades. In fact, you’ve probably seen or heard some of their names before. Several have amnesic properties, meaning that you remember little to nothing of your time in the dental chair.
- Are there side effects to sedative medication?
- Do I need to prepare for the sedation visit?
- How are sedatives administered?
- Nitrous oxide
- What happens on the day of treatment?
- What is a Sedative?
- What is the first step??
- What kinda of medication will I receive?
- What special training should my dentist and the office team have?
- What will I experience after taking sedatives?
- What will recovery be like?