Would you like to schedule an appointment? Would you like a Free Consultation? Simply fill out the information below and we will be more than happy to contact you.
Rather Make a Phone Call?No Problem, Give us a call
How is nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation given to patients?
Nitrous oxide and oxygen gases are stored in canisters and delivered to patients via a tube and small mask. A flowmeter regulates the amount of nitrous oxide and oxygen delivered. This simple and straightforward system is easy for the dentist and dental staff to operate and maintain.
- Are there any side effects?
- Can nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation be used for any type of pain relief?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Does my dentist or the office staff need special training?
- How do I know whether the equipment is functioning properly?
- How is nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation given to patients?
- Is exposure to excessive nitrous oxide dangerous?
- Is nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation safe?
- What is laughing gas?
- What is nitrous oxide/oxygen sedation?
- What is the effect of this type of sedation?
- Which patients are appropriate for nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation?