Would you like to schedule an appointment? Would you like a Free Consultation? Simply fill out the information below and we will be more than happy to contact you.
Rather Make a Phone Call?No Problem, Give us a call
Can nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation be used for any type of pain relief?
Nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation is an analgesic, which means it relieves pain and anxiety. However, it is a very weak anesthetic (numbing agent). That means it would not be effective at blocking pain over long periods of time, such as the hours necessary to complete a typical surgical procedure.
- Are there any side effects?
- Can nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation be used for any type of pain relief?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Does my dentist or the office staff need special training?
- How do I know whether the equipment is functioning properly?
- How is nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation given to patients?
- Is exposure to excessive nitrous oxide dangerous?
- Is nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation safe?
- What is laughing gas?
- What is nitrous oxide/oxygen sedation?
- What is the effect of this type of sedation?
- Which patients are appropriate for nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation?