Would you like to schedule an appointment? Would you like a Free Consultation? Simply fill out the information below and we will be more than happy to contact you.
Rather Make a Phone Call?No Problem, Give us a call
Are there any side effects?
While rare, side effects have been linked to the use of nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation. These most often include nausea and vomiting, and result because too much nitrous oxide has been used. Several studies confirm the lack of side effects for children-- fewer than 1 percent were reported, and most were symptoms of nausea and vomiting. Side effects are quickly reversed with the elimination of nitrous and the addition of pure oxygen gas.
- Are there any side effects?
- Can nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation be used for any type of pain relief?
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Does my dentist or the office staff need special training?
- How do I know whether the equipment is functioning properly?
- How is nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation given to patients?
- Is exposure to excessive nitrous oxide dangerous?
- Is nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation safe?
- What is laughing gas?
- What is nitrous oxide/oxygen sedation?
- What is the effect of this type of sedation?
- Which patients are appropriate for nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation?