Would you like to schedule an appointment? Would you like a Free Consultation? Simply fill out the information below and we will be more than happy to contact you.
Rather Make a Phone Call?No Problem, Give us a call
How are sedatives administered?
Sedatives are given to patients a variety of ways, including by mouth, under the tongue, inhaled through the nose or intravenously (through the veins). The vast majority of those receiving sedation within a dental office will take the medication orally. In fact, millions of oral sedatives are prescribed by doctors every single day.
- Are there side effects to sedative medication?
- Do I need to prepare for the sedation visit?
- How are sedatives administered?
- Nitrous oxide
- What happens on the day of treatment?
- What is a Sedative?
- What is the first step??
- What kinda of medication will I receive?
- What special training should my dentist and the office team have?
- What will I experience after taking sedatives?
- What will recovery be like?