Would you like to schedule an appointment? Would you like a Free Consultation? Simply fill out the information below and we will be more than happy to contact you.
Rather Make a Phone Call?No Problem, Give us a call
Oral sedation dentistry allows appropriately trained dentists to create a safe and comfortable dental experience for patients who have avoided the dentist out of fear or who might have time restrictions.
A dentist who has been trained to implement sedation can effectively helping a patient become as comfortable and relaxed as possible using well established and proven protocols with a variety of sedation medications administered orally and sublingually (under the tongue). These protocols can be customized for the patient’s individual emotional and physical needs.
Sometimes referred to as 'relaxation', 'sleep' or 'anxiety free' dentistry, this comfortable care is now offered by thousands of trained dentists all over the US and Canada.
- Are there side effects to sedative medication?
- Do I need to prepare for the sedation visit?
- How are sedatives administered?
- Nitrous oxide
- What happens on the day of treatment?
- What is a Sedative?
- What is the first step??
- What kinda of medication will I receive?
- What special training should my dentist and the office team have?
- What will I experience after taking sedatives?
- What will recovery be like?