Would you like to schedule an appointment? Would you like a Free Consultation? Simply fill out the information below and we will be more than happy to contact you.
Rather Make a Phone Call?No Problem, Give us a call
We are proud to announce that we offer a Premier Dental Savings Plan in our dental office. The Premier Dental Savings Plan is an annual reduced-fee savings plan for families and individuals, which allows all Premier Dental Savings Plan Members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices.
With Dr. Balvich's Premier Dental Savings Plan "NO" is a POSITIVE WORD! Premier Dental Savings Plan says NO to annoying hassles; NO yearly maximums! NO deductibles! NO claim forms! NO pre-authorization requirements! NO waiting periods!
Our Premier Dental Savings Plan Benefits include (but are not limited to):
- 1 Professional comprehensive exam
- 1 Professional annual exam
- 1 Professional emergency exam
- 2 Professional cleanings (in the absence of infection)
- 2 Fluoride treatments per year
- 2 Oral cancer screenings
- 4 Bitewings x-rays
- Any individual x-rays needed throughout the year
- Full mouth series of x-rays or panorex
- A 15% savings on crowns, veneers, dentures, partials, and implants
- A 15% savings on extractions
- A 15% savings on periodontics
- A 15% savings on dental sealant
- $500 OFF orthodontics/clear aligners
- $349 Zoom whitening
The Premier Dental Savings Plan is $329 for an initial plan member, dual plan members is $608, family of 3 is $887, family of 4 is $1166, and each additional member after that is $199. Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children under the age of 19 (up to age 23 if dependent child is a full-time student). All Premier Dental Savings Plan fees are due and payable at the time of registration and are non-refundable when services have been provided. Plan duration is for one year from registration date. All patient portions for services received are due at time of services in order to receive Premier Dental Savings Plan benefits. All members of the Premier Dental Savings Plan family account will have the same anniversary date as the primary member. A missed appointment fee of $40 will be charged for all missed dental appointments without 48 hours advance notice.