Would you like to schedule an appointment? Would you like a Free Consultation? Simply fill out the information below and we will be more than happy to contact you.
Rather Make a Phone Call?No Problem, Give us a call
We are happy to announce that we are offering a QDP (Quality Dental Plan) in our dental practice. QDP is an annual reduced-fee savings plan for families and individuals that allows all QDP Members to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices.
With Dr. Balvich's Quality Dental Plan (QDP) "NO" is a POSITIVE WORD! QDP says NO to annoying hassles; NO yearly maximums! NO deductibles,! NO claim forms! NO pre-authorization requirements! NO waiting periods!
Our QDP Benefits include:
- Free simple teeth cleanings benefits (two per year)
- Free complete annual dental exam (up to two per year)
- All x-rays needed to complete annual exam
- Free teeth whitening ($70 value)
- Free Emergency Exam (when definitive treatment is completed the same day as diagnosis-a value of $180)
- A 15% savings on general and major dental procedures
- A 15% savings on all OTC products including in-house prescriptions
- A 10% savings on TruDenta (headache/migraine and TMJ therapies)
- A 10% savings on dental implants
- A 10% savings on orthodontic care
- A 10% savings on Oral Conscious Sedation and Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas)
A QDP Membership is $299 for a first time plan member... and only $249 for each additional family member; which represents an additional savings of $50 per member. Eligible family members include spouse and dependent children under the age of 19 (up to age 23 if dependent child is a full-time student). All QDP Membership fees are due and payable when registering and are non-refundable after services have been received. The plan lasts for one year from registration date. All patient portions for services received are due at time of services in order to receive QDP benefits. All members of a QDP family account will have the same anniversary date as the primary member. A missed appointment fee of 25% of treatment total will be charged for all missed dental appointments. Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change your reserved appointment.